NATURE AND CULTURE IN DOORN
Nature and culture in Doorn
Are you looking for a great day out for your family or searching for an interesting destination for a group trip? Then House Doorn is the place to go. In conversation with you, we design interesting and exciting tailor made programmes that include a variety of cultural and outdoor activities. On arrival, at lunchtime and at the end of the day, the Orangery at House Doorn can serve tea and coffee or drinks plus a delicious lunch or dinner.
Cultural activities to choose from include:
- A visit to the historic residence of the last German Emperor, led by an experienced tour guide.
- A fascinating lecture on the First World War followed by a visit to the Pavilion exhibition about the Netherlands in the First World War.
- A (guided/non-guided) tour to the current temporary exhibition.
Activities in the beautiful surroundings of House Doorn include:
- A (guided) walk through the delightful English landscape style park of House Doorn and the historic rose garden.
- A visit to the nearby Von Gimborn Aboretum, the heritage site of the German ink manufacturer Max von Gimborn. Across 27 hectares, here you will find some 3000 different trees and shrubs from all over the world.
- An (electric) bike ride through the beautiful nature reserve 'De Utrechtse Heuvelrug' around House Doorn.
Interested? Please contact us via email@example.com to discuss your tailor made package.